In this article:
- Which messaging apps can you use to send out marketing notifications?
- Why should you send out push notifications on messaging apps
- Sending WhatsApp notifications
- Using Facebook Messenger from Meta to send out marketing notifications
- Telegram Messenger: The easy messaging app for marketing notifications
- Apple Messages for Business (iMessage): 360 service
- Finding the right content strategy for your one-to-many messages
- How to get subscribers for your messaging notifications
- Send marketing notifications on all relevant messaging apps with "Campaigns", a professional and scalable tool
Sending marketing notifications on messaging apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, or iMessage is a huge opportunity for companies. They offer top click-through and open rates, high engagement, and (almost) real-time delivery. This makes notifications on messaging apps the ultimate tool in your mobile marketing kit!
The e-mail notification is out, the messaging notification is in! Why? Because instead of despairing over low click-through rates with e-mail newsletters, marketing notifications sent on messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, or iMessage offer your company a channel where incredible open rates and high engagement are guaranteed.
In this guide, we'll explain why that is, which messaging apps you can use to send marketing notifications, and how other companies are using them to better reach their customers.
Which messaging apps can you use to send out marketing notifications?
With the growing popularity of messaging among users, messaging apps have started offering various ways for businesses to send out notifications to customers directly in-app. From WhatsApp and Telegram to Apple Messages for Business, just about every messenger service nowadays offers a push notification option.
Depending on the use case and app, you might see different names, such as newsletter, broadcast, marketing notification, or push notifications. The idea is always the same, though: using messaging apps send out push notifications to interact with (potential) customers.
Each service has certain advantages.