In this article:
- 1. Customer service channel availability
- 2. First response time to customer service request
- 3. Average time until resolution or Average Handling Time (AHT)
- 4. Customer service metric: Service level
- 5. Escalating requests
- 6. Customer Effort Score (CES)
- 7. Cost per contact in customer service
- 8. Customer Retention (Customer Loyalty)
- 9. Conversion Rate: Up- and cross-selling
- 10. Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
- 11. The most important customer service KPI: the Net Promoter Score
- Measure customer service KPIs with a professional software
Customer service KPIs (key performance indicators) are important and measurable performance indicators that help companies measure, analyze and visualize all customer relationship information. In the end, it's all about using KPIs to optimize customer service. In this article, we'll show you which customer service KPIs are really important, and how messaging apps can help you improve them.
Do you want to know if your customers are really happy with your customer service? Don't guess, measure it! We'll show you the 11 most important customer service KPIs to find out what your customers really want, and why messaging apps will help you make your customers happier!
1. Customer service channel availability
Nothing is more annoying for customers than not knowing how to reach a company's customer service when they need it. And what's the fastest, most direct way to reach anybody these days? By messaging! Messaging apps have become the most popular social media channels and every day, 175 million customers reach out to businesses on WhatsApp alone.